This is the start of my blogging experience. It's something that I've wanted to do for awhile and I decided to get on it. The title comes from the reason I decided to start a blog. I am currently trying to rehabilitate a 1979 Triumph Spitfire that belonged to my Uncle Mike. The car and its parts appear to be in pretty good shape, and I'd like to catalog the process of bringing it back and maybe documenting what I learn along the way. I'm not a hard-core motor head, but I like machines and I love projects so here we go.
My next post will included photos of the project in its current state and a plan of action. I think I'll be able to really turn up the gain on this now that the summer term is drawing to a close.
On a side note and a happy note. I recently added a new ship to the fleet. My "new" 1995 F-150. She's a hard running lady and I am so glad to have a pickup truck again.
That's all for now. Over and out. -NA
No comments:
Post a Comment