Monday, August 2, 2010

The Fleet



1979 Triumph Spitfire.
As promised, here are the photos of the Triumph and other past and present members of the fleet.  I am going to be busy writing a report for my grad class this week, so I wanted to get these up with the hopes of maybe posting again before the week is over.  First things first the Triumph.  As you can see the Spitfire is in good shape, but most decidedly in pieces.  Its going to take a lot of work, but I think the thrill of getting it to where it can be is totally worth it.  I also included several other members of the family.  All are current except for the Dodge, may she rest in peace wherever she is.  Enjoy and I'll have more later.  Over and out.  -NA

The Dodge, RIP


???  Outgoing (probably)

Ford F-150 (her name is pending)
 

The Jetter

No comments:

Post a Comment